Tuesday, April 10, 2012

5 weeks and counting

As of today, 5 weeks until Noah's due date.  Thank goodness for my parents, they were able to purchase a recliner for us!  I have been so uncomfortable trying to sleep at night.  Everyone keeps telling me that this is to prepare me for what it's like to have a newborn, but I'm not exactly a nice person when I've not slept.  It is different sleeping downstairs, but last night was the first night that I finally felt rested, well once I figured out how to sleep in a recliner.  Still surreal that Noah will be here so soon.  He still is resting really high and I'm having a hard time breathing at times, so I don't think he's ready just yet.  But I have no clue.  He'll be here when he wants to be here! We're still trying to get the house ready now that we have a recliner and some other new furniture, might have to get some help from the parents with some space planning. I'm hoping to maybe get a larger rug, so that we can just vacuum instead of sweeping and mopping our floors.






I'm thinking maybe a rug like this?  It'll be something we'll have to add to our wishlist!

From Home Depot

No comments:

Post a Comment